Friday, September 10, 2010

Coloring

John Stephen brought his work home from school today and was so excited to show it to me! He showed me this picture that he colored so I asked him what it was all about.

"This is a pole I colored! If you have an emergency then you go to this red one right here," he told me pointing to the top scribble. "The fire truck will come and rescue you so you can just jump off right there!"

"If you are a brown bear, you can just jump on this one," John Stephen said pointing to the brown scribble at the bottom.

"This one is for when you need a banana. And this orange one is for an orange, like I was eating for lunch," he continued.

"And this pink one, well it's for when you're waiting for the red emergency one."

And you just thought it was some random scribbling!

No comments: