"Mommy, can I watch a show?" Benjamin asked sweetly as he snuggled with me on the sofa after his nap this afternoon.
"I guess. What would you like to watch?" I asked him.
"Caillou!" he announced. It's a PBS show about a 4 year old boy named Caillou. Other than the fact that the child is bald for some reason, he and Benjamin have a lot in common so he loves this show.
I asked him which one he wanted to watch and read off the list (from OnDemand), including an episode about Caillou going to the library. When I said that one, Benjamin immediately said, "Yes! The library one! I LIKE BOOKS! I also like to read about the Bible everyday."
If only we were as dedicated as he is!
1 comment:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...this boy is heading for the priesthood! Love, Grand
Post a Comment