Benjamin can sweat like nobody's business while he's taking a nap. He wakes up and his hair is dripping and his clothes are soaked! Today we had an afternoon playdate scheduled so I had to wake the boys up from their naps. As I was getting John Stephen ready Benjamin sat up in his bed. I told him we were going to play with his new friend that we met the other day. He smiled and said, "I'm SO sweaty! I can't go play with new friends when I'm so sweaty!" Then he jumped out of the bed and immediately changed his shirt.
The funny thing is the way he said it. It was as if he was saying, "Mom, I have a hot date! I can't let her see me like this!"
1 comment:
Jake was always a sweaty napper, too. But he doesn't care...now he actually kinda brags about it when he gets all sweaty. And he's all dramatic about it..."I'm sooooooooo sweaty 'cuz it is soooooo hot and I was playing soooooooo hard!"
Give those sweaty nappers a hug from me.
Post a Comment