I love the way William goes to bed. He can be sound asleep in my arms, but as soon as I put him in his bed, he scrunches himself into the short end of the crib with his arms under his chin and his bottom poking up in the air. Then he reaches up and gives his sound machine a big whap and snuggles back into his comfy spot.
For Christmas, Great Grandmommy gave each of the boys a pillow and blanket. William's finally made it into his bed a week or two ago. So now he has added to his routine by sitting up, pointing to his pillow and calling it by name. He also points and asks for the blanket. When he's all situated with what he needs he snuggles in. Too funny!
Tonight as I came downstairs after tucking him in, I could hear, "Good night, Muh! Good night, Muh!" Surely John Stephen was goofing off outside his door, but it was so sweet to hear that I didn't worry about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment