After a week and a half with the boys in Alabama and a week at the beach with Scott's family, we finally arrived in Virginia. Of course, it took us a while to get to our new house because we all went to Grammy and Granddaddy's house and out to dinner. Then we had to go by Aunt Lisa's house to pick up Scott's car and Buck who came home early with her. Finally, about 8:30 at night we were headed to our new house! Scott was driving his car with Buck and I was following him with the boys. Benjamin was so concerned about where his daddy was.
"He's right in front of us," I told him. "I'm following him."
"Why are we following Daddy?" he asked.
"Because I haven't learned this area yet," I told him.
"Then you should go to Daddy's school in Indiana so you can learn stuff," he let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment